KAWAI CN-37 DIGITALNI PIANO
With the digital piano CN37 KAWAI presents a new model of the CN series. Equipped with the responsive hammer 3 keyboard with individually weighted keys, 3-fold sensor technology, Ivory touch surface and pressure point simulation it ensures perfect control and maximum repetition. The piano sounds with Progressive Harmonic Imaging ™ technology and 88-key sampling are perfectly reproduced via the very balanced and powerful speaker system.
With a traditional design and attractive color variants Premium Rosewood, Premium Satin Black and Premium White Satin, the CN37 once again sets a new standard in terms of performance, quality and value in this price range.
Experienced players will certainly like to use the dual or split mode and use the extensive additional sound offer. Thanks to the MIDI and audio connections on a computer or through the USB to Device connection, recording and playback of your game can also be performed directly from the instrument to a USB stick (eg MP3 or WAV format). Thanks to the Bluetooth MIDI functionality, MIDI data can now also be transmitted wirelessly.
The RH3 keyboard is designed to authentically reproduce the fine, natural attack of a grand piano. The featherless design naturally adapts the feel of moving hammers, including a pressure point simulation. In addition, the 3 Sensor System ensures optimal repetition and control. Different weight zones give rise to real wing feeling. In addition, weights are incorporated in all keys and the hammer weight has been calculated accordingly, so that an even better balance between pronounced fortissimo is possible with still fatigue-free play with perfect control in pianissimo.
Ivory Touch key pad
The Ivory Touch key pad with its ivory-like properties absorbs moisture and provides the player with more safety and excellent control of the game thanks to its non-slip surface.
The beautiful sounds of the SK-EX and EX grand pianos are the heart of Kawai’s new CN37 model. All 88 keys on these exceptional instruments have been carefully recorded, accurately analyzed and reproduced on-instrument in a special process. The individual recording of each key in this way and their respective reproduction guarantee an excellent sound with the character of the recorded concert grand piano. Playing these sounds on the keyboard of the CN37 is a unique experience. The integrated reverb supports the beautiful sound very vividly and realistically. With the extensive possibilities of Virtual Technician, the sounds can be perfectly adjusted. You can eg intonation, string resonance, damper resonance, damper noise,
USB to Device functionality with MP3 / WAV recording and playback
For example, you can save data directly to a USB storage device or load it from a storage device directly into the instrument. This USB to Device functionality allows you to save registrations and songs (stored in the internal memory of the CN35) to an external storage device or MIDI files stored on them (SMF) directly with the instrument, without the need for additional hardware. Even the direct playback of songs of your favorite artists in MP3 or WAV format is possible. You can also record your own game in MP3 or WAV format and send it to your friends via e-mail, listen to the songs on a smartphone or PC, or burn them to CD on your PC. The CN37 is also equipped with a USB to host connection, which gives you the option of To exchange MIDI data with a connected computer. In addition, the CN37 digital piano has a range of standard connectors such as MIDI jacks and line-level outputs for connection to external amplifiers for sounding large rooms or churches. The Line In connector allows you to play an external audio source through the speaker system of the CN37.
The powerful Lesson function in the CN37 supports the upcoming pianist in learning the piano through an integrated collection for the piano lessons of typical Etudes by Beyer, Czerny, Burgmüller or Bach as well as the well-known Alfred Piano courses. Each exercise title can be played with variable tempo and individual left or right hand playback before being recorded with your own self-control game. Also a four-handed mode, which allows the simultaneous play of teacher and student at the same octave position, is available.
SHS headset system
Spatial Headphone Sound (SHS) is a special feature of the new CN37, which gives the sound of the acoustic piano sound over headphones more spatial depth and additionally improves the listening experience over a longer period.
In addition to the USB-to-host connection and the MIDI ports, the CN37 is also equipped with Bluetooth MIDI technology that enables wireless communication with smart devices (eg smartphone or tablet). This gives you the ability to conveniently use a wide variety of music-related apps with your CN37 digital piano.
Adjustable music stand
The tilt of the music stand can be changed – just like a concert grand piano – to suit the player’s position. If necessary, you can lay the music stand of the CN series also completely horizontally.
Grand Feel Pedal System
The CN37 is equipped with the Grand Feel Pedal System. In this system, developed by Kawai, the resistance when operating the three pedals (sustain, soft and sostenuto) corresponds to the pedal play feeling of a Shigeru Kawai SK-EX concert grand piano. Also on the correct positioning of the pedals was respected.
- Keyboard: 88 keys with Ivory Touch interface and individually weighted keys
- Mechanics: RH3 mechanics with pressure point simulation and triple sensor system
- Sound Source: Progressive Harmonic Imaging (PHI), 88-key sampling
- Virtual Technician: Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Undamped String Resonance, Cabinet Resonance, Key-off Effect, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay, Topboard, Decay Time, Minimum Touch, Stretch Tuning, Stretch Curve, User Tuning , Key of Temperament, User Temperament, User Key Volume, Half-Pedal Adjust, Soft Pedal Depth
- Polyphony: max. 256 notes
- Internal sounds: 352 sounds + 9 drum sets, GM2 compatible
- Reverb: Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral
- Effects: Mono Delay, Ping Delay, Triple Delay, Chorus, Classic Chorus, Ensemble, Tremolo, Classic Tremolo, Vibrato Tremolo, Tremolo + Amp, Auto Pan, Classic Auto Pan, Auto Pan + Amp, Phaser + Auto Pan, Phaser, Classic Phaser, Phaser + Amp, Phaser + Chorus, Rotary (1 ~ 6)
- Dual mode: yes, volume ratio adjustable
- Split mode: yes, volume ratio adjustable, split point freely adjustable
- Four-handed mode: yes
- Registration: 18 memory for your own settings
- Audio Recorder: Recording formats MP3 / WAV / MID (16 tracks); Playback formats MP3 / WAV / MID, Song to Audio conversion
- Recorder: 10 songs, 2 tracks – max. 90,000 notes; 16 tracks of songs when using a USB memory
- Metronome: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 3/8, 6/8, 7/8, 9/8, 12/8 + 100 rhythms; Tempo and volume adjustable
- USB functions: load / save song / registration, create directory, rename, delete, format
- Touch Curve: Easy 1, Easy 2, Normal, Hard 1, Hard 2, Off (Constant)
- Temperatures: Equal (Piano Only), Mersenne pure (Major), Mersenne pure (Minor), Pythagorean, Meantone, Werckmeister III, Kirnberger III, Equal (Flat), Equal, USER
- Lesson feature: Burgmüller 25 (25 Etudes Faciles, Opus 100), Czerny 30 (Etudes de Mécanisme, Opus 849), Czerny 100 (One Hundred Exercises, Opus 139), Beyer (Preschool in Piano, Opus 101), Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Lesson Book Level 1, Alfred’s Premier Piano Lesson Book 1, Alfred’s Premier Piano Course Lesson Book 1, Alfred’s Premier Piano Course Lesson 1, Alfred’s Premier Piano Course Lesson 1B
- Concert Magic: 176 songs
- Demo songs: 31 songs
- Other functions include: Key Transpose, Song Transpose, Tone Control (including User EQ), Speaker Volume, Line Out Volume, Tuning, Damper Hold, LCD Contrast, Startup Setting, Factory Reset, SHS Mode, Phones Type, Phones Volume, Lower Octave Shift, Lower Pedal On / Off, Split Balance, Layer Octave Shift, Layer Dynamics, Dual Balance, MIDI Channel, Send PGM #, Local Control, Transmit PGM #, Multi-timbral Mode, Channel Mute, Auto Power Off, Audio Recorder Gain , Bluetooth MIDI
- Keyboard cover: yes, retractable
- Pedals: Grand Feel system with sustain (semi-pedal capable), sostenuto and soft
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth (Ver.4.0, GATT compatible), compliant with Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification
- Connections: MIDI (IN / OUT), USB (to Host + to Device), LINE IN (L / MONO, R), LINE OUT (L / MONO, R), Headphones x 2 (stereo mini jack and 6, 3 mm stereo jack)
- Speaker: 13 cm x 2, 8×12 cm x 2
- Amplifier power: 20 watts x 2
- Dimensions in cm: 144.5 (W) x 43.5 (D) x 88 (H)
- LC display: 128 x 64 pixels with backlight
- Weight: 54 kg
- Color white
- 1 x Kawai CN-37 W Digital Piano
|USB to host||Yes|
|Surface (glossy / matt)||satin|
|Number of styles||352|
|USB to device||Yes|
|Number of keys||88|
|Amplifier power in watts (RMS)||20|
|Number of pedals||3|