KAWAI CN-27 DIGITALNI PIANO
With the digital piano CN27 KAWAI presents a new model of the CN series. Equipped with the responsive hammer 3 keyboard with individually weighted keys, 3-fold sensor technology, Ivory touch surface and pressure point simulation it ensures perfect control and maximum repetition. The piano sounds with Progressive Harmonic Imaging technology and 88-key sampling are reproduced perfectly on the very well-balanced speaker system.
With a traditional design and the attractive color variants Premium Rosewood, Premium Satin Black and Premium White Satin, the CN27 once again sets a new standard in terms of performance, quality and value in this price range.
The RH3 keyboard is designed to authentically reproduce the fine, natural attack of a grand piano. The featherless design naturally adapts the feel of moving hammers, including a pressure point simulation. In addition, the 3 Sensor System ensures optimal repetition and control. Different weight zones give rise to real wing feeling. In addition, weights are incorporated in all keys and the hammer weight has been calculated accordingly, so that an even better balance between pronounced fortissimo is possible with still fatigue-free play with perfect control in pianissimo.
Ivory Touch key pad
The Ivory Touch key pad with its ivory-like properties absorbs moisture and provides the player with more safety and excellent control of the game thanks to its non-slip surface.
The beautiful sounds of the SK-EX and EX concert grand pianos are the heart of the new Kawai CN27 model. All 88 keys on these exceptional instruments have been carefully recorded, accurately analyzed and reproduced on-instrument in a special process.
The individual recording of each key in this way and their respective reproduction guarantee an excellent sound with the character of the recorded concert grand piano. Playing these sounds on the keyboard of the CN27 is a unique experience. The integrated reverb supports the beautiful sound very vividly and realistically.
With the extensive capabilities of the Virtual Technician, the sounds can be perfectly adjusted. For example, you can individually adjust intonation, string resonance, damper resonance, damper noise, hammer noise, and other details.
The Vocal Assist function facilitates operation through speech output for easy identification of the numerous functions. Sound Preview provides a good overview of the different sounds.
Lesson function and versatile recording function
The powerful Lesson feature supports the upcoming pianist in learning piano through an integrated collection for piano lessons of typical Etudes by Beyer, Czerny, Burgmüller or Beyer as well as the well-known Alfred Piano courses. Each exercise title can be played with variable tempo and individual left or right hand playback before being recorded with your own self-control game. Also a four-handed mode, which allows the simultaneous play of teacher and student at the same octave position, is available. An intuitive recording feature is found in all models of the CN series. The recorder in the CN27 has a maximum recording capacity of about 10,000 notes. Up to 3 songs can be recorded.
SHS headset system
Spatial Headphone Sound (SHS) is a special feature of the new CN27, which gives the sound of the acoustic piano sound over headphones more spatial depth and additionally improves the listening experience over a longer period.
In addition to the USB-to-host connection and the MIDI ports, the CN27 is also equipped with Bluetooth MIDI technology that enables wireless communication with smart devices (eg smartphone or tablet). This gives you the opportunity to conveniently use a wide range of music-related apps in conjunction with your CN27 digital piano.
Adjustable music stand
The tilt of the music stand can be changed – just like a concert grand piano – to suit the player’s position. If necessary, you can lay the music stand of the CN series also completely horizontally.
Innovative Grand Feel Pedal System
The CN27 is equipped with the Grand Feel Pedal System. In this system, developed by Kawai, the resistance when operating the three pedals (sustain, soft and sostenuto) corresponds to the pedal play feeling of a Shigeru Kawai SK-EX concert grand piano. Also on the correct positioning of the pedals was respected.
- Keyboard: RH3 mechanics, 88 keys with Ivory Touch interface, pressure point simulation, 3x sensor and individually weighted keys
- Sound Source: Progressive Harmonic Imaging System (88-key sampling)
- 19 sounds: Concert Grand, Concert Grand 2, Grand Studio, Studio Grand 2, Mellow Grand, Mellow Grand 2, Modern Piano, Rock Piano, Classic E. Piano, Modern E. Piano, Jazz Organ, Church Organ, Harpsichord, Vibraphone, String Ensemble, Slow Strings, Choir, New Age Pad, Atmosphere
- VirtualTechnician: Smart Mode: 10 Presets, Advanced Mode (via Virtual Technician app): Voicing, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise, String Resonance, Key-off Effect, Fall-back Noise, Hammer Delay, Topboard, Decay Time, Minimum Touch, Stretch Tuning, Temperament Key, User Key Volume, Half-Pedal Adjust, Soft Pedal Depth
- Polyphony: max. 192 notes
- Hall: Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Live Hall, Concert Hall, Cathedral
- Effects: yes, permanently assigned
- Lesson function: Burgmüller 25 (25 Etudes Faciles, Opus 100); Czerny 30 (Etudes de Mécanisme, op. 849); Beyer (Preschool in Piano, Opus 101); Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1A; Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1B
- Dual mode: yes, volume ratio adjustable
- Four hand mode: yes
- Touch Response: Easy, Normal, Hard, Off
- Recorder: 3 songs, max. 10,000 notes
- Metronome: time signatures: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 3/8, 6/8; Tempo: 10-300 BPM
- Other Functions: Transpose, Tuning, Brilliance, SHS Mode, Phones Type, Startup Settings, Factory Reset, Sound Preview, Vocal Assist, Auto Power Off, MIDI Channel, Local Control, Multi-timbral Mode, Transmit Program Change Number, Bluetooth MIDI
- Demo songs: 19
- Concert Magic Songs: 40
- Pedals: Grand Feel system with damper (half-pedal), sostenuto and piano
- Surface color: Premium Rosewood
- Keyboard cover: yes, retractable
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth (Ver.4.0, GATT compatible), compliant with Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification
- Connections: Headphones x 2 (stereo mini-jack and 1/4 “stereo jack), USB-to-host, MIDI In / Out
- Speaker: 12 cm x 2
- Power: 20 watts x 2
- Dimensions (WxDxH) in cm: 135.6 x 40.5 x 86
- Weight in kg: 43
- Color: Premium White Matt
- 1 x Kawai CN-27W Digital Piano White Matt
|Number of keys||88|
|Number of pedals||3|
|Amplifier power in watts (RMS)||20|
|Surface (glossy / matt)||satin|
|Number of styles||19|
|USB to host||Yes|
|Set incl accessories||No|