KAWAI CA-48 PREMIUM
Premium digital piano with top sound technology and real wood keys!
KAWAI CA-48 PREMIUM DIGITALNI PIANO
With the digital piano CA48 KAWAI presents a new model of the CA series. Equipped with the new GrandFeel Compact wood keyboard, 3-fold sensor technology, Ivory Touch surface and pressure point simulation it ensures perfect control and maximum repetition. The piano sounds with Progressive Harmonic Imaging technology and 88-key sampling are reproduced perfectly on the very well-balanced speaker system.
With a traditional design and the attractive color variants Premium Rosewood, Premium Satin Black and Premium White Satin, the CA48 sets a new standard in terms of performance, quality and value in this price range.
Grand Feel Compact mechanism with pressure point and wooden keyboard with Ivory Touch surface
The CA48 model is equipped with the new Grand Feel Compact mechanism with wooden keys, which – thanks to Kawai’s 90 years of piano-making experience – provides an exceptionally realistic feel. All 88 keys are made entirely of long pieces of wood, with the white keys – to optimize the game control – are provided with Ivory Touch coverings.
Each of the 88 keys moves smoothly on a balance beam familiar from an acoustic grand piano. Thanks to the long buttons (especially the length from the front of the key to the balance bar pin), the play in the back of the keys is made easier. The Grand Feel Compact keyboard mechanic features graduated weighted hammers, counterweights in the bass range and a pressure point simulation. In addition, the 3-fold sensor system ensures optimal repetition and control of play.
Impressive recordings of the Shigeru Kawai EX and Kawai EX
grand pianos with 88-key sampling The CA48 digital piano reproduces the outstanding sound of the Shigeru Kawai SK-EX concert grand piano. Renowned worldwide for its tonal clarity, the world-renowned Shigeru Kawai models can be found on concert halls and music venues. In addition, the CA48 digital piano also includes the special sound of the Kawai EX Concert Grand, which is – among other grand pianos – often selected internationally by professional pianists for events such as the Chopin, Tchaikovsky or Rubinstein piano competitions.
All 88 keys of these two extraordinary grand piano models were elaborately recorded and analyzed. The unique characteristics of each individual note and the great dynamic range of the sounds allow the pianist to express his emotional play … from soft pianissimo to powerful fortissimo.
The Vocal Assist function facilitates speech-driven operation to easily find the numerous functions. Sound Preview provides a good overview of the different sounds.
The powerful Lesson feature in the CA48 supports the upcoming pianist in learning piano through an integrated collection for piano lessons of typical Etudes by Beyer, Czerny, Burgmüller or Beyer as well as the well-known Alfred Piano courses. Each exercise title can be played with variable tempo and individual left or right hand playback before being recorded with your own self-control game. Also a four-handed mode, which allows the simultaneous play of teacher and student at the same octave position, is available.
An intuitive recording feature is found in all models of the CA series. The recorder in the CA48 has a maximum recording capacity of about 10,000 notes. Up to 3 songs can be recorded.
SHS headphone system
Spatial Headphone Sound (SHS) is a special feature of the new CA48, which gives the sound of the acoustic piano sound over headphones more spatial depth and also improves the listening experience over a longer period.
In addition to the USB-to-host connection and the MIDI ports, the CA48 is also equipped with Bluetooth MIDI technology that enables wireless communication with smart devices (eg smartphone or tablet). This gives you the opportunity to conveniently use a large selection of music-related apps in conjunction with your CA48 digital piano.
Adjustable music stand
The tilt of the music stand can be changed – just like a concert grand piano – to suit the player’s position. If necessary, you can lay the music stand of the CA series also completely horizontally.
Grand Feel Pedal System
The CA48 is equipped with the Grand Feel Pedal System. In this system, developed by Kawai, the resistance when operating the three pedals (sustain, soft and sostenuto) corresponds to the pedal play feeling of a Shigeru Kawai SK-EX concert grand piano. Also on the correct positioning of the pedals was respected.
Impressive electric piano with lesson function!
- Keyboard: 88 keys Grand Feel Compact
- Key material: wood
- Button surface: Ivory Touch
- Pressure point simulation: yes
- Number of sensors: 3
- Touch Response Curves: Light, Normal, Heavy, Off
- Keyboard cover: yes
- Sound System: Progressive Harmonic Imaging, 88-key sampling
- Sounds: 19
- Polyphony: 192 notes
- Virtual Technician Smart Mode: 10 Presets, Advanced Mode (via Virtual Technician app): Intonation, Damper Resonance, Damper Sound, String Resonance, Key-Off Effect, Hammer Fallback Sound, Hammer Delay, Wing Cover, Decay Time, Soft Pedal Intensity , Velocity curves (including 2 user curves), Temperature control (including user temperament), Temperament root, Stretch Tuning, User Tuning, User Key Volume, Half-Pedal Adjust, Minimum Touch
- Keyboard modes: Dual mode (volume ratio adjustable), four-hand mode
- Hall: Room, Lounge, Small Hall, Concert Hall, Live Hall, Cathedral
- Effects: yes, permanently assigned
- Metronome / time signature: 7 time signature, tempo and volume adjustable
- Recorder: 3 songs, 1 track, max. 10,000 notes
- Lesson function: Burgmüller 25 (25 Etudes Faciles, Opus 100); Czerny 30 (Etudes de Mécanisme, op. 849); Beyer (Preschool in Piano, Opus 101); Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1A; Alfred’s Basic Piano Library Lesson Book Level 1B
- Concert Magic Songs: 40
- Demo songs: 19
- Display: 3 segment LED
- Bluetooth (Ver.4.0, GATT compatible) compliant with the Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI Specification
- USB features: USB-to-host
- Other Features: Tuning, Transpose, Brilliance, SHS Mode, Phones Type, Sound Preview, Vocal Assist, Startup Settings, Auto Power Off, Transmit Program Change Number, MIDI Channel, Local Control, Multi Timbral Mode
- Sound system: 13 cm x 2, 5 cm x 2
- Power: 2 x 20W
- Power consumption: 11W
- Pedals: Grand Feel system with damper (semi-pedal capable), sostenuto, soft
- Music stand: yes, adjustable
- Connections: MIDI (IN / OUT), USB to Host, Headphones x 2 (stereo mini-jack and 1/4 “stereo jack)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 88.5 x 135.6 x 46.1 cm
- Weight: 57 kg
- 1 x Kawai CA-48 R Digital Piano Premium Rosewood
|Number of keys||88|
|Surface (glossy / matt)||satin|
|Amplifier power in watts (RMS)||40|
|Number of pedals||3|
|USB to host||Yes|
|Number of styles||0|
|Set incl accessories||No|
|USB to device||No|
|Number of voices||19|